When Ryan Wolfe got ready to pop the question to girlfriend Mallary Matherne at New Orleans’ City Park he got Eye Wander Photo owner Aaron Hogan to capture the moment. Aaron was again on hand when the two exchanged wedding vows at the premier Texas Hill Country wedding venue, Sacred Oaks at Camp Lucy June 13, 2020, shortly after Ryan graduated Tulane University School of Medicine.
The two had known each other since high school, having been introduced by Mallary’s aunt, who was Ryan’s next-door neighbor. “We’ve been together so long, we are each other’s best friend and love doing life together,” says Mallary. “We love to try new things and go on new adventures together.”
We think marriage qualifies as an adventure – the best one you can experience with your best friend. They got a sendoff of sparklers and fireworks as that journey began.
Mallary is the daughter of Andrea and Todd Matherne. Ryan is the son of Debbie and Robert Wolfe.
- Photography: Eye Wander Photo
- Wedding Gown & Veil: Linen Jolie Bridal
- Wedding Invitations: Scriptura
- Wedding Planner/Coordinator: Something to Celebrate, Jessica Moore
- Wedding Cake: Simon Lee Bakery
- Caterer: Camp Lucy
- Hair/Makeup – Salon: Adore
- Flowers: Stems Floral Design
- DJ/Band: Spacecraft Entertainment