Brittny Roberts met Robert Bordelon at Centerville Academy, located in Centerville, Mississippi, where both are teachers. She was teaching first grade at the time; he was tasked with explaining math to high schoolers. The two exchanged wedding vows April 17, 2021, before friends and family in a celebration at Greenwood Plantation Bed & Breakfast with the beautiful springtime blooming rolling hills of St. Francisville as a perfect backdrop.
All wedding are emotional but this one offered an extra tug on the heart strings. Brittny’s matron of honor, Claudia Payne, passed away just a few months before the wedding. Stepping in for her mom was daughter Mackenzie, who carried a picture of her mother. Claudia’s husband, David, served as one of Robert’s groomsmen.
Brittny is the daughter of Sara and Webb Roberts. Robert is the son of Liz and Warren Bordelon.
- Photography: Eye Wander Photo
- Wedding Gown: Magnolia Mariée Bridal, Natchez
- Wedding Invitations: Truly Engaging
- Wedding Venue & Contact: Greenwood Bed & Breakfast – Julie
- Wedding Cake: Sweet Stirrings
- Caterer: Heirloom Cuisine
- Hair/Makeup: Nikki Savoy
- Flowers: Ramona Pace, Gene Sessions & Laura Littleton