Come join Eye Wander Photo for the first of our new advanced photo workshops! Passionate & fun wedding/portrait photographer Aaron Hogan of Eye Wander Photo in Baton Rouge is teaching an intense one day Intermediate/Advanced Lighting and Editing photo workshop for those seeking to fine tune their photography skills. You must already have a working knowledge of shooting in Manual exposure mode and must own a telephoto lens 50mm or longer.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
First Half (1:00pm-4:30pm) – 4 hours shooting outdoors using different types of lighting
- Shooting entirely in RAW using Manual Exposure
- Natural Light
- Off Camera Strobe Light
- Environmental Portraits
- Instruction on composition, selecting backgrounds, & subject posing
- Models will be engagement, individual, and bridal
Dinner Break (5:00pm-6:00pm)
Second Half (6:00pm-9:00pm)
- Editing in Raw using Adobe Lightroom 5
- Basic enhancements
- Advanced burning in raw
- Advanced dodging in raw
WHAT TO BRING:
• Digital SLR camera made 2007 or later.
• 35mm, 50mm, or 85mm prime lens with aperture of 2.8 or better (1.8 ideal)
• 18-70mm range
• long range 70-300mm
• Laptop ( running at least Windows 7 or OS X 10.7)
• Either licensed copy or 30 day free trial of Photoshop Lightroom 5, available here
- On-camera flash with remote trigger
- Light stand for flash
- 24-70mm lens
- 70-200mm 2.8 lens
The registration fee is $350/student. However, the early registration rate of $300 is available to those who register before July 12th.
HOW TO REGISTER & PAY
Please click here to register for the class! A credit card payment link should follow after you submit the registration form. Payment can also be made by check (made payable to Eye Wander Photo and mailed to our office address or cash.
Terms/Conditions: 24 hours cancellation notice is required to receive a refund. If you cancel without sufficient notice, you will not be refunded any part of your fee.
Feel free to contact Eye Wander Photo with any questions, concerns or advice that you might need.
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to the workshop! Be sure to pass this information on to anyone you know who might be interested in taking this class!